Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Creepy "Spot" The Northampton Clown



This is just fantastic!!!

Since Friday the 13th, a random clown has been seen in the Northampton area of jolly old England, and been frightening the locals. Red hair and white face - sometimes holding balloons, sometimes a teddy bear. The police report didn't specify the color or size of his shoes, but I will venture to guess that they are probably bright yellow and a size 28.

He has even offered to paint and decorate one woman's window sills....even though he had no paint or any decorations!
oh my - that's just not right! 
 
                                       Beep Beep! Didn't think i'd be seen tonight. Extremely quiet but there were a few of you who saw. See you all around :D

 
 
Standing at street corners or outside of people's homes - in plain view -  is what appears to be a normal work day for the clown, now known by the name of "Spot"
( A Facebook page has been set up by him as: "Spot "- Northampton's Clown
and already received 50000 likes. ( no surprise here and I plan on liking it as well ) )
 
Said one witness:
"He doesn't juggle. He doesn't twist balloons into animal shapes. He just stares."

Hmm .... OK - so what's the big deal?

 Here is another photo of the ***mysterious clown*** as he leaves his home in the ghetto, to begin another day of traumatizing ENTERTAINING the city residents.

Hi boys and girls!!! I live beneath the sewer!!!
The Mirror News UK reported that they had identified the man behind the clown get-up; but the man whom they identified, denied that it was him.

The police are now seeking 2 teenagers "of interest" in the matter; but as of yet, have failed to solve the on-going mystery.

*** alright suckers, that is not the Northampton Clown, but a distant relative of his - the St Michael's Clown or something.... he doesn't even look the same...***
............. 

-actually it turns out that I'm the sucker. I have found recent updates to this story and the clown whom I believed to be the St. Michael's Clown ( and no !!! - I am not checking into the St. Michael's Clown story - aarrgh!!! )  does in fact appear to be the elusive Spot the Northampton Clown.

BTW - I have been cursed by this wicked Spot clown!
 
I am unable to center the second photo!!!
I'm not joking either and I am now not going to "like" his Facebook page as I previously wrote.

It's not funny you stupid clown!

Thanks To:
  • National Post.com
  • Herald Sun Australia
  • Unexplained-Mysteries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment