Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bunnies to cats


From bunnies to cats, I guess that is the theme of the post
Let's begin with a few of my favorite photos from Easter past.....or otherwise known as WTF WERE THEIR PARENTS THINKING ??????!!!!! 


#1-
Uncle Bob the pedo-bunny

#2-
The "Walking Dead" bunny

#3-
Get me the  #*k  away from it bunny!!!
#4
Let's go a hip-hip-hoppity to my room bunny!!!
Oh my 
GAWD!!!
there is so many more!!!!
I just want to put them all in - but please go visit for yourself at:

The Happy Place
http://www.happyplace.com/15235/the-creepiest-easter-bunny-photos-ever-taken

We previously had trolling crows, but now we will show some trolling cats.



Not trolling videos of, or by anything - just too cute!!! for me not to include today; I proudly present the following.
#1
Dog-Cat



                                                   #2
                                                                    Petting  a catfish
A close contender to the superb crow specimen (especially Russian), in as far as being: intelligent, cool, cunning, etc. I give to you the 100% awesome catfish!



No comments:

Post a Comment