Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Trolling Crows


the main star

But first, here is what's going on with the weather around here.


arrgghh! who put that stupid blog ....strip ....thingy ....in the way?!?!

and below a shot of a boring street ....


OK let's begin with an entertaining video selection. I'm tired today so don't be picky. 
The epic battle between man and goose.



A trolling crow creating a fight between two cats possessing lesser intellect.


And since we are on about crows at the moment, the following video below is fantastic!
Fantastic???   Yes fantastic you dumbass


Oh BTW, these are Russian crows if you haven't guessed. Brilliant beyond measure, I can assure you!
Here is a photo I took of one of these all-stars when I was in Moscow. I'm not sure what it was doing, but 
something smart no doubt.



Here's one of me posing with the Reichstag eagle. This photo was taken at the Soviet War Museum around the corner from the above crow - hence the connection if you were wondering....plus it sort of looks like a crow, so I'll include it as well.


Yes the very same (below) from Hitler's bunker.



On a lighter note.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment